Please follow and like us:http://www.lifewiththelittlepeople.com/toiling-in-the-vineyard/I remember early on in our parenting journey my husband looking at me one evening as we both sat exhausted on the couch and saying, “Man, parenting is hard!” At the time, I sarcastically responded, “Well, did you think it was going to be easy?” but the truth is no matter […]
Thanks for joining me at Life with the Little People! Writing has always been an important way of expression and growth for me. As a preteen, I kept a journal regularly and I've long enjoyed the art of letter writing. When I'm not chasing after my two little ones or busy writing/working, I can be found drinking coffee, listening to music, and spending time with my loved ones.
- Embracing Humility: The Doorway to God’s MercyBy AudreyPlease follow and like […]
- Making the Mundane Moments of Motherhood a PrayerBy AudreyPlease follow and like […]
- Help and Hope for the Angry Mom: A Guest PostBy Guest PostPlease follow and like us:http://www.lifewiththelittlepeople.com/help-hope-angry-mom-guest-post/ […]
- Should a Married Woman Binge Watch Romances?By AudreyPlease follow and like […]
- How to Save Your Family a Small Fortune each Month by using Amazon PrimeBy AudreyPlease follow and like […]