Thanks for joining me at Life with the Little People! Writing has always been an important way of expression and growth for me. As a preteen, I kept a journal regularly and I've long enjoyed the art of letter writing. When I'm not chasing after my two little ones or busy writing/working, I can be found drinking coffee, listening to music, and spending time with my loved ones.
- Embracing Humility: The Doorway to God’s MercyBy AudreyBe careful what you ask for… “Be careful what you ask God for,” or so the saying […]
- Making the Mundane Moments of Motherhood a PrayerBy Audrey**this post contains affiliate links, meaning if you make any purchases at no extra cost to you a […]
- Help and Hope for the Angry Mom: A Guest PostBy Guest PostThere is nothing like motherhood to take you down a notch and to reveal to you the sins and […]
- Should a Married Woman Binge Watch Romances?By Audrey**Note: this post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support** Confessions of a Hopeless […]
- How to Save Your Family a Small Fortune each Month by using Amazon PrimeBy Audrey***This article contains Affiliate links, meaning Life with the Little People will get a percentage […]