Thanks for joining me and co-author Brooke at Life with the Little People where you'll read about our lives as wives and mothers. Writing has always been an important way of expression and growth for me. As a preteen, I kept a journal regularly and I've always enjoyed the art of letter writing. When I'm not chasing after my two little ones or busy writing/working, I can be found drinking coffee, listening to music, or cuddling up on the couch with a good book or romance.
- New Venues of Encouragement: Meet My Instagram LadiesBy AudreyOne of the greatest blessings that have come from my blogging ministry has been the beautiful […]
- Calling your Husband to Holiness without Dragging or NaggingBy AudreyShall We Dance? Something of a classic film buff, one of my earliest loves were the vintage Fred […]
- Guest Post: Embracing the Reality of MotherhoodBy AudreyMeet our Guest I’m so excited to bring you today’s guest post, written by Amber Durgen […]
- The Secret to Keeping a Clean House even with Little PeopleBy Brooke DeVilleI am most definitely a clean freak. I used to look forward to de-cluttering my room as a child! As […]
- Saying Goodbye to the “No” MonsterBy AudreyAs the mother of two very active toddlers, life is never dull here in the Huck household. Someone […]