There is nothing like motherhood to take you down a notch and to reveal to you the sins and selfishness that so pervasively reside in your heart. Prior to motherhood, it was relatively easy for me to think of myself as a pretty good person. I wouldn’t have said as much in so many words […]
Thanks for joining me at Life with the Little People! Writing has always been an important way of expression and growth for me. As a preteen, I kept a journal regularly and I've long enjoyed the art of letter writing. When I'm not chasing after my two little ones or busy writing/working, I can be found drinking coffee, listening to music, and spending time with my loved ones.
- Embracing Humility: The Doorway to God’s MercyBy AudreyBe careful what you ask for… “Be careful what you ask God for,” or so the saying […]
- Making the Mundane Moments of Motherhood a PrayerBy Audrey**this post contains affiliate links, meaning if you make any purchases at no extra cost to you a […]
- Help and Hope for the Angry Mom: A Guest PostBy Guest PostThere is nothing like motherhood to take you down a notch and to reveal to you the sins and […]
- Should a Married Woman Binge Watch Romances?By Audrey**Note: this post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support** Confessions of a Hopeless […]
- How to Save Your Family a Small Fortune each Month by using Amazon PrimeBy Audrey***This article contains Affiliate links, meaning Life with the Little People will get a percentage […]