Thanks for joining me and co-author Brooke at Life with the Little People where you'll read about our lives as wives and mothers. Writing has always been an important way of expression and growth for me. As a preteen, I kept a journal regularly and I've always enjoyed the art of letter writing. When I'm not chasing after my two little ones or busy writing/working, I can be found drinking coffee, listening to music, or cuddling up on the couch with a good book or romance.
- New Venues of Encouragement: Meet My Instagram LadiesBy AudreyPlease follow and like […]
- Calling your Husband to Holiness without Dragging or NaggingBy AudreyPlease follow and like […]
- Guest Post: Embracing the Reality of MotherhoodBy AudreyPlease follow and like […]
- The Secret to Keeping a Clean House even with Little PeopleBy Brooke DeVillePlease follow and like […]
- Saying Goodbye to the “No” MonsterBy AudreyPlease follow and like us:http://www.lifewiththelittlepeople.com/saying-goodbye-no-monster/As the […]